OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh, so excited. I finally get to see all of your signatures after being denied for a couple of years for having less than 10 posts. Off to find The Mike's sig. Man, I missed those...

In one of the comments sections?

Yes.

19th is a doozy. Does it involve a worm tongue?

Yes.

can someone fill me in with what everyone means by rosario

Rosario is one of SSC's new Facebook followers. First year Spooker, who was begging in one of the Mistress's threads to win a prize because he hadn't yet. She was all set to give him something when he posted by accident that he won a Gollum but that it wasn't the same because it wasn't coming for months and he wanted something now. Then he tried to gain sorrow for him for not having an immediate prize. Then he spammed other posts (which were deleted) that he hasn't one won anything over and over. People started flaming him (also deleted) only to have him post the next day he won a GC. He still continues complaining from place to place and is overall a huge ******.

Ooh, so excited. I finally get to see all of your signatures after being denied for a couple of years for having less than 10 posts. Off to find The Mike's sig. Man, I missed those...

:rock :rock :rock

I had it on pre-order, but had to cancel due to some sick pets. I own the PF and 12". Love the PF, can't say much for the 12er.

Thank you! I wish everyone would say that.

Buffygirl, if I win Lara Croft. It will also be all yours. I know how much you want her!!!! :yess::yess::1-1:

One more word to rule them all, One word to find them,
One word to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

SCAVENGERS, ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!

Ah it a shame there a douches like that... i havn't won a thing in my life.. but hey ho life goes on... this is my first day of my first spooktacular lool am soo confused , but am getting there lool :p

If I win Scarlet Witch, I'll give it to Jinxx since I already have one for me.

But she better be paying shipping!

Back