OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The owner of the butthole should try lube.

That one is blown-out like a rose bud.

TUcks.jpg

okay... so I was late to that party! :rotfl Seems like you all beat me to it. :clap

Could someone please offer a clue to how I might find the promo word for the Mola Ram Premium Format Figure.:dunno I have looked everywhere and can't find it.
It isn't a product of any sort. It is a page for something to do with gaming that occurs everything month...

I remember how Mesa and JBinny acted...

Several freaks had theirs in the for sale section (or ebay) the day they got the PZ. The same people who probably tried getting multiple UC's, thus the higher es.

Agreed, we were dicks. But I still have my PZ #13 proudly on display.

I just realized my sig looks like a butthole! At least on the tiny iPhone screen.

:lol :lol :lol

He sent his answers back priority while everyone else sent them fist class. :)

Darth, I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to borrow one of your rocks for each of my winless year I've participated in Spook.

rock2-1.jpg
rock2-1.jpg
rock2-1.jpg
rock2-1.jpg

I'll happily take signature requests if anyone else deserves one.

Last edited:
Someone with some artistic talent could actually do an awesome paint job on some river rocks, tailoring them towards each winningless year in spook and send them out to the elite members of the club. Someone volunteer. :lol

What games happen every month?
What am I overlooking?

Just found it. I am quite embarrassed to say i had no idea this even existed :(

Last edited:
Someone with some artistic talent could actually do an awesome paint job on some river rocks, tailoring them towards each winningless year in spook and send them out to the elite members of the club. Someone volunteer. :lol

Now that would be funny.

Back