OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The books are incredible. Even people who dont collect would enjoy them. I have the some of the smaller catalogs before they became books, glad to own them.

Agreed. The catalgs are incredible. I want to get all the earlier ones out there. I have 9,10, & 11 I think...which I believe are the only printed ones. What do the smaller ones look like?
I would love for the earlier volumes.

Agreed. The catalgs are incredible. I want to get all the earlier ones out there. I have 9,10, & 11 I think...which I believe are the only printed ones. What do the smaller ones look like?
I would love for the earlier volumes.
The others were printed, they're just long gone. I have received a few sealed products that came with volume 8, but it was a small box that they crammed v8 into (LOTR helm, I believe) so my copies are really messed up. You can download the PDF's of 6, 7, 8, and 9.

i think my eyes finally settled down from watching the chat scroll like a damn slot machine last night during DOI...........:google

what does the criswell clue lead too? Just wondering if I found it or if I found something else....

Stupid storm last night knocked out my Internet so I missed chat. I was so pissed. I could have done it on the phone but no way would I have had a shot.

I know what the word is, I just don't know if it is the one criswell was talking about...if I found it or if I need to keep looking :)

Criswell's word is SH word #9. So, if you type it in and it says it's #9, then you got Criswell's word. :duff

Back