OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB Spook was set for midnight, but SS page Spook was set for 9 AM tomorrow. I'm gonna go to bed, big exams this week.

Swabie - what is the page url?

In my mind... Spook lis like Christmas and starts at midnight. Instead of Santa there's the Mistresss. Instead of Rudolph there's Mort. Instead of Chritmas trees there's... dead carcass.

Thanks swabie! Bookmarked for tomorrow.

Good find on the spooky special, but I have no idea where to hunt tonight to the other part of it.

No word on the password. :(

Ah well, I'm not meant to be allowed into the Spook content tonight, so I'm going to get my zzzzzz's. Good luck to everyone throughout the week, and see you in chat.

How do I get Crumb in my sig?

Here you go.

spook_2010_sig_avfin.png

Link:
Code:
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/robodad/Spooktacular/spook_2010_sig_avfin.png

Nope. I have looked. It's not as easy a find as I hoped. I need to get some sleep if I am going to make it tomorrow. But it's just my luck, more contests will happen while I am. I was asleep and woke up for 5 min to 2am. Missed one. Just awesome. :(

I looked through about ten pages of Dead items for the usual decoder image, but found nothing. Even remembered to browse through the reviews too.

If anyone is staying awake, please send me a text if there is a contest. I haven't slept proper in a while, I really need to try. If you need my number, pm me.

I imagine the Undying Carcass thing is just a discount, so there's no need to go crazy looking for it unless you're really in the market for one. And of course it may not even be live yet.

Back