OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a while back but, does anyone have a hint for the Lara Croft contest? News... Info.... I'm kind of stuck.

I personally think, because of how large the items have been, it should be one big win per person. One PF, One Maquette, One Dio, One Comiquette, etc. 'nough said.

I personally think, because of how large the items have been, it should be one big win per person. One PF, One Maquette, One Dio, One Comiquette, etc. 'nough said.

:exactly::lecture:lecture:lecture:goodpost:

Although I don't fault those that have won multiple. Good for them, I think. But it would be nice to give others more chances.

Hey guys,
Been gone a while and trying to catch up before the big Jason reveal tonight. Hope everybody partied hard last night and are having a happy Halloween day.
Can somebody clue me in on Word #19. I think its the criswell word but dont know where to look.

I agree with you Buffy. Even if it was one big item per contest location it would be better (meaning one big one in chat, one in facebook, one in a posted contest, one in twitter for ALL of Spook, not per day). Some people are just luckier, or perhaps more skilled, that others.

But I'm just happy I won stuff, even if they weren't big items. I still had fun, and bonded more with my fellow Freaks!

Back