OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I think I gave up on Spook yesterday. Really disappointed in their product announcements and they keep giving out the same products for prizes. I try not to complain about chat and Twitter and Facebook, but it does make a difference that they are spreading out the fun and not even bothering to make at least one appearance on the forum. And I'm not in it just for prizes...I would buy stuff, but their discounts are just not good enough. Spooks of past years have definitely been much better.

Well I think I gave up on Spook yesterday. Really disappointed in their product announcements and they keep giving out the same products for prizes. I try not to complain about chat and Twitter and Facebook, but it does make a difference that they are spreading out the fun and not even bothering to make at least one appearance on the forum. And I'm not in it just for prizes...I would buy stuff, but their discounts are just not good enough. Spooks of past years have definitely been much better.

I just get tired of having to refresh so many screens, I have 9 open on average, and I still can't win. yesterday was slow for all the hype they gave it, but I'm still going to try and have somefun. I've pretty much given up on winning, i'll just keep entering so I can get the you've entered a contest emails.

Back