OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's early on the west coast, so maybe she hasn't gotten started yet. But then again, they're supposed to be closed for a training session from 12-2.

Training session as in Halloween party? :naughty

hmm, possible, but...usually haloween parties are near the end of the work day.

Whats kinda suspecious is the friday "new item" box is tiny ....hope it's not like something from yesterday. I haven't ordered anything yet.

More excitement at the house than what is going on with Spook. I just watched some guy across the street get arrested. Breaking and entering, attempted theft and supposedly shooting at the homeowner. :horror

More excitement at the house than what is going on with Spook. I just watched some guy across the street get arrested. Breaking and entering, attempted theft and supposedly shooting at the homeowner. :horror

"i just wanted a bag of snickers"....

get it on video?

Back