OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys for the confusion/frustration. We're working on getting the ordering function on the kit fixed. I'll update you when it's up and running.

I guess we have to Be Ready for anything almost a month before Spooktacular. This bodes well for good tomfoolary during the event eh? :wink1:

Maybe this is a pre-test for the Spook marathon - the 500 people who stay up for the next 6hrs get one...lol

Sorry guys for the confusion/frustration. We're working on getting the ordering function on the kit fixed. I'll update you when it's up and running.

I guess we have to Be Ready for anything almost a month before Spooktacular. This bodes well for good tomfoolary during the event eh? :wink1:

Thanks for letting us know someone is on this:yess:

Thanks Alex, nice to know someone noticed all our paniced comments. I need to put the kids to bed, so save me one:wink1:

Back