OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I see Chernabog has free shipping. I have about $75 in RP, I'm going to wait and see if anything exciting is released during and if not I may have to snag him with my RP.

Sideshow Dennis just announced he's gonna be at SDCC this year (most, most likely). That's gonna rule. All buttering up aside, been wanting to meet that guy in person for many moons now cuz he's a fun guy and always good to put a face with a name.

Hope everyone makes it to the Freaks party this coming year. One of the best parts of SDCC each year!

Spook = best online event
SDCC and Freaks Party = best live event.

Anybody solve the last promo: "Fights in Darkness?" Is this supposed to be a sideshow practical joke? The phrase/word isn't registering in the word lookup.

havent hung out in chat much so im out of the loop..............but, what is this years official unofficial mantra?..............:dunno

While we don't have an official chat mantra (I refuse to concede to all of the forced crap!) I'd offer up "Club FTF!" since that seems to be a common theme among us vets. :lol:(

Back