OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goodmorning all! off to another day of teaching and as soon as I get home another afternoon, evening, night of spook!!!!

okay, what contest was posted? I see nothing that requires a yoda vid. apparently 3 hrs of sleep after computer all day was not enough........

Thanks. My first chat win, I believe. I almost had a heart attack when the power at my house went out right as I was typing out my contact information to send to Sideshow Chris. Luckily, I used my board name there too, so they were able to PM me here and verify that the person who came back online was really me.

Thanks. My first chat win, I believe. I almost had a heart attack when the power at my house went out right as I was typing out my contact information to send to Sideshow Chris. Luckily, I used my board name there too, so they were able to PM me here and verify that the person who came back online was really me.

That is awesome man! Congrats!!!!:hi5::hi5:

congrats on the elvispf...my fingers toes and eyes are still.crossed for the death dealer or venomssurus contest....back to teaching....goodluck to all today

Grats mate! From my excitement instead of selecting the name to copy/paste I clicked on it and went to the John Lennon page!!

Back