OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got that part in my newsletter, but when I tried to send in an e-mail to claim the prize, it bounced back to me with the following message:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 No such user - psmtp (state 14).

Get 'em Dusty!

holmes1.jpg

Thanks guys - I'm on the case (both the newsletter and the email problem that BariBigBenG posted about). :duff

I had the same bounced email return problem. I assumed it was just that I didn't make the first 50, but perhaps there were other issues? :confused:

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

[email protected]
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email protected]>:
host sideshowtoy.com.s5a1.psmtp.com [64.18.4.10]:
550 No such user - psmtp

I got that part in my newsletter, but when I tried to send in an e-mail to claim the prize, it bounced back to me with the following message:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 No such user - psmtp (state 14).

I had that same problem. But didn't even bother to follow up on it. How weird that some people received "variant" newsletters too.

I don't know if my newsletter was a variant or not, but it was in faux bronze?!

:horror :lol :monkey4

Hi guys... okay the problem with the code-word / email has been resolved. Those who got a bounce-back message, please try again (unless you don't want it, and that's okay too).

Still looking into the newsletter 'Big News' problem... :duff

Wow, I totally missed that part about the free gift. I suck.

It's just a catalog, Volume 10. Nothing major.

Hey Dusty, on the topics of catalogs, hopefully there will be some Catalog 11 type contest :hint ;)

No bounced email the second time around... so far.

Hopefully Spook goes smoothly this year but there are bound to be some bumps in the road I suppose.

just thought id say halloween is coming out soon so a figure should be made of the real jason now and get ur horor collection going its not longtill actual halloween
spooky ;:rock

Back