OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2009 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, thats not on the newsletter I see. Mine starts right away with the Spider Woman bust and I am subscribed to everything.

From here until the end of Spook, you might want to start checking it through the Sideshow website. Likely it'll post there before your email arrives and give you that desperately needed head start. ;)

I see on last weeks newsletter about pre ordering Mort and the LOTR poll but nothing any of the weeks before that or this week. I guess they do hate me. :(

Well, thats not on the newsletter I see. Mine starts right away with the Spider Woman bust and I am subscribed to everything. Do you really think I would miss it if it was THAT obvious. :rolleyes:

That is very worrisome, as that post was marked as 'big news' which means EVERYONE subscribed should see it. Do you get the 'Ministry of Info' section at all? Could you possibly take a screencap of your newsletter and PM me with it? You should have a 'Ministry' section at the top, like this:

Hm, why is that photo so tiny? Here's a bigger one:

Newsletterscreencap.png

I wish mine looked like that.

Don't forget to take a screen cap and send it to Dusty.

If you're on Windows, hit the "print screen" button on your keyboard, open up MS Paint and go to edit > paste.

If you're on a mac, hit cmd+4 and drag the crosshairs over what you want a screen shot of, or cmd+3 for the whole screen.

my newsletter was missing that part two. Started at the Spiderwoman LSB. I am also subscribed to everything.

Don't forget to take a screen cap and send it to Dusty.

If you're on Windows, hit the "print screen" button on your keyboard, open up MS Paint and go to edit > paste.

If you're on a mac, hit cmd+4 and drag the crosshairs over what you want a screen shot of, or cmd+3 for the whole screen.

Yeah, I sent it... and it looks like I'm not the only one, that makes me feel a little better I guess.

how did you send the paint file? it will not let me attach because it is too large of a file.

Back