official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GI Joe seems to be a big deal for SSC, I wouldn't be surprised if these went PPO

060508snakeeyes_01.gif

That's what I'm talking about, Government Issue Joe, A Real American Hero. Kick ass Sideshow!

Wow, most of the hardcore JOE-collecting folks (who are probably Sideshow noobs for the most part) would be SOL on the Exclusive version if it just went up unannounced in the Newsletter tomorrow. You sure they would do that?

I missed out on the Exclusive Luke because I hadn't heard of Sideshow yet. Didn't they just throw him up there? Would be cool if the first GI Joe would go up randomly and be hard to get too.

Wow, most of the hardcore JOE-collecting folks (who are probably Sideshow noobs for the most part) would be SOL on the Exclusive version if it just went up unannounced in the Newsletter tomorrow. You sure they would do that?

I expect it to go up tomorrow. We did get the "offical" preview last week, which 99.99% of the time means an order within a week. Since there isn't a schedueled PPO for this already, I assume it will just be up with the newsletter with a TBD size on the exclusive.

Back