official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's where things get really scary: Some of the characters (like, say Snow Job) just scream for 1:6 vehicles. :google

Too bad a 1:6 H.I.S.S. Tank is probably not possible. That was always my favorite RAH Vehicle

We've barely seen a full detailed photo of Snake Eyes and you're already
craving for some 1:6 Vehicles?:horror

A definate pick-up for me as well...

Here is my short list (outside Snakes)

Firefly
Stormy
Zartan
Destro
Beachhead
Cobra Commander
Viper
Cobra Soldier
Crimson Guard
Baroness
Duke
Flint

Count me in - Snake Eyes looks awesome. I won't delve too far into this line, but there are a few classics, like this one, that I would love to own. These figures were made for the prometheus body. :rock

I know I am in the minority but I just dont like it . I guess it more so beaacuse I had my heart set on th Iconic look .
and not just a look from a few covers and comics .

I would have loved the Carton Vrsion 2 SNake .. oh well back to my kitbash

Well I wasn't planning on getting into this line, but he looks bada$$. It's been so long since I've played with my GI Joe's as a kid that I can't even remeber who this guy is, but I'll have a hard time not ordering him...

He looks closer to the 3 3/4" figure than I thought they'd get. That makes me happy. Now bring on the baddies. Cobra officers and troops. Crimson guards. Cobra Commander and Definitely Destro.

Give me a Zartan with color changing skin and I'll be in heaven.

I can't imagine what they'd use as an EX piece for any of the Joe figures.

The wolf for Snake Eyes? I don't know. I figured that would be a standard item.

I can't imagine what they'd use as an EX piece for any of the Joe figures.

The wolf for Snake Eyes? I don't know. I figured that would be a standard item.

Thats much too big an accessory to assume as a standard item.

Salacious Crumb wasn't even a standard item for Jabba.

Its more likely a extra $ exclusive like the Mynock or a seperate accessory pack altogether.

Now, Polly coming standard with Shipwreck seems reasonable.

As for other exclusives, I think additional weapons always works.

Another idea I think would be cool for exclusives would be special display stands that could be puzzled together to eventually say GIJOE and COBRA.

Thats much too big an accessory to assume as a standard item.

Salacious Crumb wasn't even a standard item for Jabba.

Its more likely a extra $ exclusive like the Mynock or a seperate accessory pack altogether.

Now, Polly coming standard with Shipwreck seems reasonable.

As for other exclusives, I think additional weapons always works.

Really? I don't think it's that big. I think it's an essential part of Snake Eyes as a figure but that's just me.

Additional weapons would be cool. What about including nice looking, old school style bio cards as the EX? I'd be down with that. Something a little larger that you could actually display next to the figure.

I think the wolf would have to be about 3" x 5". Thats pretty big as far as SSC's history of exclusives. AFAIK, only the mynock was that big.

Looks really good so far. It's been years since I bought any G.I. Joe figures. I was a huge collector when I was a kid, me and my brother both.

I'm actually considering ordering this. Could be fun, to get back to my childhood roots.

:D

Back