official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked mine up from Monkey Depot about a month ago for about $115 shipped. They had great customer service, packed well and shipped it out fast.

I just notice, and sorry if this has been brought into the conversation, but is the neck part of the shirt supposed to be a different piece from the rest of the shirt? The pictures on the SS site shows a "tucked" in line on the neck of SE. or am I seeing things.

I just notice, and sorry if this has been brought into the conversation, but is the neck part of the shirt supposed to be a different piece from the rest of the shirt? The pictures on the SS site shows a "tucked" in line on the neck of SE. or am I seeing things.

Looks to me like it's just a crease in the shirt caused by turning the head/neck slightly for the pic.

I dont know guys, would the line be on the back also? I tried to get my SE to crease like that, and it just cant, due to the thicknes of stitch on the side of the neck. Yes I can make it fold it, but not with the defined crease like in the picture. I think originally the neck had a dividing seem, just like the wrist things had straps at one time.

Last edited:
I dont know guys, would the line be on the back also? I tried to get my SE to crease like that, and it just cant, due to the thicknes of stitch on the side of the neck. I think originally the neck had a dividing seem, just like the wrist things had straps at one time.

It looks like that, in the pic, the shirt sort of got pinched beneath the neck piece, at least in the upper portion. I think it's safe to say though, that given the fact that in every other pic, proto and prodo, there wasn't a separately wrapped neck, it's just a crease.

Just got my SE at Newbury Comics for under $100!
Snake-Eyes.jpg

I'm so psyched.:blissy
I wasn't going to get him but for under $100 how could I pass up?:joy
:chew

Now I might get into this line...DAMN YOU SIDESHOW!
They gotta stop this or they'll put me in the poor house!
BTW...Incurable Collector, I like your signature pic!
:chew

Back