official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good list, as well as the Serpentor add. Even though it'l probably never happen I'd love a Golobulus as well:

Custom-Marvel-Legends-Golobulus-763040.jpg

Oh and if they do this guy I'd have to buy him just for the nostalgic value:

sgtslaughter4.jpg

Golobulus = :sick to me. I'm absolutely NOT interested in any Cobra-La stuff (in fact, even Serpentor is on the cusp for me... I'm a Marvel/Larry Hama purist at heart).

Some others that would make cool figures:

Firefly
Beach Head

And if they made a nostalgic-looking Flash or Grunt I'd probably be down for those, too. And definitely the different Cobra troopers, Vipers, etc.

Dammit... there goes the $$$ :lol

I would buy an Alpine too...I had that dude hangin' all over my room with his sweet grappling hook though i am much more of a villain type collector.

Here's where things get really scary: Some of the characters (like, say Snow Job) just scream for 1:6 vehicles. :google

Too bad a 1:6 H.I.S.S. Tank is probably not possible. That was always my favorite RAH Vehicle

Depends on the price with this guy know, looks like alot of easy to get gear.

Great head scuplt, this is how the movie version should look

Visor'd Snake Eyes will always have a special place in my heart since he was my favorite action figure of my childhood. I'm actually tempted to buy two SS Snake Eyes, one to pose and one to just keep preserved MIB. I've never done that with a SS item before.

As for future figures I'll buy everything 82-85 and cherry pick the rest.

Snake Eyes and Cobra Commander on the only two that I'd buy multiple figures of. Everyone else I'll just be waiting on my favorite look to be released and go that route. I have a feeling with as many variations from ARAH that were there over the years for some characters we'll get a good number of SDCC exclusives out of this line.

Definate buy for me!! :rock

my must haves is pretty much any Fig they make that looks good. That said... my major MUST HAVES are...

Zartan
Ripper
Buzzer
Torch
Monkey Wrench
B.A.T.s
Firefly
Tunnelrat

I think I MUST get Snake Eyes, and will try not to go completist on this line. Need Duke, Jaye, Scarlett, Destro, CC, Stormshadow and a few others though.

Snake Eyes looks great!! :rock

Looks like a combo of RAH and realistic. Perfect.

Can't wait to see more figures from the line.

Too bad a 1:6 H.I.S.S. Tank is probably not possible. That was always my favorite RAH Vehicle
Yeah, I would kill for that in 1:6. The H.I.S.S. is not all that big; it's not much bigger than a HumVee, and I've seen those in 1:6. Too bad Hot Toys is not on this license or we might very well get it.

Definate buy for me!! :rock

my must haves is pretty much any Fig they make that looks good. That said... my major MUST HAVES are...

Zartan
Ripper
Buzzer
Torch
Monkey Wrench
B.A.T.s
Firefly
Tunnelrat

Still no love for Major Bludd... That's sad.:monkey2

Glad Snake-Eyes is the first as I (and probably ALL Joe fans) get my most wanted Joe... After that...

Destro
Cobra Commander
Major Bludd
Zartan
Baroness
Scarlett
Stalker

after that it'll depend on the quality of the fig...

Back