official Sideshow 1:6 Snake Eyes discussion thread (with full photo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's essential to completing the '85 look so I hope they offer him somehow. If they don't it won't be the end of the world. My favorite comic issues (of even '85 Snake Eyes) didn't include the wolf.

060508snakeeyes_01.gif

060508snakeeyes_02.gif

Get a Clearer View of Snake Eyes!
There was no fooling the eyes of Joe fans last week when we posted our first G.I. Joe teaser image. Many were able to guess the first offering in Sideshow Collectibles G.I. Joe 12-inch figure line will be none other than Snake Eyes! Click on the link to view a Sideshow Animatic and feast your eyes on this highly anticipated collectible! If that wasn't enough, this figure will begin pre-ordering very soon, so be sure to keep an eye on future Sideshow newsletters! [Snake Eyes Animatic Preview]

FIGURE PRE ORDERING SOON!!!! Whoo-Hoo!!!

I have never been a big fan of GI Joe (had a few of the toys as a kid that's about it).
But holy crap I am a fan now - I want Snake Eyes!

I have never been a big fan of GI Joe (had a few of the toys as a kid that's about it).
But holy crap I am a fan now - I want Snake Eyes!

BLASPHEMY!!!!!

Should be next week ... hopefully... Bad ASS!!!!! :chew:chew:chew:chew

I hope he's going for preorder next week..its been a while I've ordered a 12''.

I'm very curious to see what the price point will be. I can't wait to see what the next figure will be!

I don't think he'll go up for PO next week. I think it'll be an official tease and the PO the week following. Next Friday is the last SDCC Exclusive POs, I think this one might actually go PPO for Friday June 20th......

Back