Official Sideshow 1/6 ANH Darth Vader PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Vader Photo's

Nice pic Jack.

Here is one of mine:

IMGP2956.JPG

Love the set up of this mate

It would be cool, but in the apartment where I live it would be impossible, in the courtyard the neighbors would call police and firemen (they called police when a neighbor dog barked too loud LOL). And don't have time to go to the local forest or somewhere else to do it... sorry

Come one. Burn the guy. Being arrested would just add even more to the video.

Just drive out to the woods and make a bonfire. That's how Luke did it.

I'm having trouble locating it, but quickly, what was the reason why one tusk isn't painted silver?

I'm having trouble locating it, but quickly, what was the reason why one tusk isn't painted silver?

There's lots of posts in here with reference photos of the ANH Vader showing one tusk wasn't painted in a lot of scenes. My guess is SS did it to 'differentiate' it even more from ESB, ROTJ and ROTS Vader...

So anyone who did the dremmel mod post images of the inside of the helmet? Not sure if I'd bother or not... but I have to glue it down (was loose when he came) so if its not too much trouble I might go ahead and try the mod.
I'm much too embarassed to show my shoddy dremel work (the majority of my demel experience is "fixing" shallow Hasbro figure heads to reduce giraffe populations), but the idea is to sand down the spacers around the post. It took me about 40 minutes with a my copy of Chronicles opened to the pictures of Vader from ANH and testing every 5-10 minutes.

I wouldn't have bothered bit since the dome came unglued and I had to glue the black tusk back on (bang up job in QC, Sideshow), I decided to go for it.

Yeah, that's kind of my feeling... since the helmet is already loose I might go ahead and do the mod. Just don't want to f it up :lol

Back