Official Sideshow 1/6 ANH Darth Vader PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see why you would have to destroy it? Can't they just send you the replacement parts? Or was there more damage???

I asked the same thing. Sending a new codpiece with belt and chest box with straps would have been ok. But Jaclyn said they want to be sure all customers are 100% satisfied.

I'm destroying him right now

:horror:duh:monkey2:vader:taz:monkey3

I asked the same thing. Sending a new codpiece with belt and chest box with straps would have been ok. But Jaclyn said they want to be sure all customers are 100% satisfied.

I'm destroying him right now

:horror:duh:monkey2:vader:taz:monkey3

Please post pics of what is left over!

Well I finally got the time to start taking some pics of my Vader so here goes the slow reveal:emperor
IMG_4996.jpg

IMG_5006.jpg

More to follow. I am also going to mod the helmet to sit lower and I will photo doc the adventure for anyone interested in doing the same.

Dear Sergiu,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Sideshow Collectibles and provide the requested photos. I’m so sorry to see that your collectible arrived damaged.

I have looked into our available inventory and have booked you a replacement order for the 12” Darth Vader Exclusive. At this time we ask that you please destroy your piece as it is not necessary to return your statue. Please read the precautions listed below before destroying your item. After you have destroyed your statue, please be sure to provide .jpg formatted photos in a return email to us. Upon receipt of the requested photos, your replacement piece will be shipped out to you at no additional charge. We ask that you provide photos within the next five business days or by 07/23/09.

Best regards,

Jaclyn Yudkowsky
Customer Service Representative

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA

One less Vader in the world... now only 1976.

Re: New Vader Photo's

Sideshow gave us an incredibly small cape collar, so in order for the collar to fit around the mask, as it does in certain scenes of the movie, I had to use a longer chain. If you have any suggestions on how to make it better, I'm all ears.

Also, does anyone else notice on theirs that the inner cape lining is longer than the outer cape in some areas at the bottom so it flips inside out? You can see that in the pics with Vader's feline duel.

I still think it's a sin to destroy it, all he needs are the cod-piece and chest plate, wouldn't it be cheaper for sideshow to go that route?

Back