Official Sideshow 1/6 ANH Darth Vader PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Vader Photo's

PWESENCE.jpg

Lord Vader arrived today, and dear lord is he beautiful. Easily one of my favorite figures. Pics cannot even express how huge he is, as well. He's probably too big, but I don't care. I love him. My Star Wars collection just got a whole lot sweeter.

I still think it's a sin to destroy it, all he needs are the cod-piece and chest plate, wouldn't it be cheaper for sideshow to go that route?

I could ship it to SS right now. My Vader looks.... hmmm.... totally destroyed. It was really hard to destroy him, the body is very sturdy. Pics later.

Re: New Vader Photo's

Sorry if you've already addressed this, but I'm curious if you did any kind of mod to the helmet or if that's a custom helmet. I tried to skim through all the Vader threads to see if you mentioned doing any kind of mod and couldn't find anything. Your helmet looks perfect. Fits exactly the way it should. Love the kitty shots too! :lol

I received my Vader today! :rock :blissy :rock

The shipper was all wet, due to heavy rain, and there was a big cut on the sie as well as a big dent on one corner.

But the package inside and Darth are undamaged! :banana

I'm blown away by this figure...he's just awesome!

picture.php

Last edited:
im in the uk and my vader has been sent out today from forbidden planet, was expecting at least end of month, i cannot wait for this to arrive

im in the uk and my vader has been sent out today from forbidden planet, was expecting at least end of month, i cannot wait for this to arrive

Great news! I noticed they put the price up at FP.com; £76 yesterday, and when I looked earier today it was £89. My order's with Play and they're still listed as being instock in September.:banghead

yeah i just noticed that i only pre-ordered monday glad i did now i didnt wana miss out on him like i did the stormtrooper. play.com is good but i had few issues with them and there pre-orders, but when there instock they are worth ordering from

My regular version was delievered this afternoon, now I just need to decide between the reg and ex which one is goiing to be displayed and which one will be kept MIB.

Haven't stopped by here in a while...glad to see the "great debate" seems to be over :rolleyes:

Mine is STILL "processing"...this is KILLING ME!!!!

Just got mine and I have to say best Vader to date. I'm very pleased with this one, great job SS. Now dont screw up on Boba or Jango.

Back