Official Sideshow 1/6 ANH Darth Vader PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the Vader body would make a good base for a wookie custom.

Possibly, but for Chewie, the base body should be about the width of the midsection on the Vader body all the way from shoulders to feet, Vader's got a broader upper body and wider legs, as he should. Might be good for Tarfful or other, beefier Wookies.

DSC02893.jpg

DSC02895.jpg

DSC02896.jpg

DSC02891.jpg

And just for fun :duh

DSC02897.jpg

New Vader Photo's

rotj077.jpg

I thought we should start a new thread with just photo's and talk related to the photo's of the new Darth Vader Sideshow...i thought I would add Luke in mine as well...hope you enjoy..and have fun!

oh man, a couple days ago, I had zero interest in Star Wars and was deciding whether Iron Man or Predator was my figure of the year. Fast forward to today and I think I have a winner:D This guy is just so awesome, he's awesome:lol Here's the pre-req photo for now, more to come later
DSC00716.jpg

Special thanks again to Pete over at Rogue Comics in NJ for being so helpful

Who autographed the Jabba photo?

Jabba's key puppeteers. Dave Barclay (Chief Puppeteer, right arm and mouth), Toby Philpott (left arm, head, tongue), John Coppinger and Bob Keen (facial expressions), Mike Edmonds (tail). John and Bob were the lucky ones, they didn't have to sit in the bladder - apparently Jabba was really, really uncomfortable to work inside.

Jabba's key puppeteers. Dave Barclay (Chief Puppeteer, right arm and mouth), Toby Philpott (left arm, head, tongue), John Coppinger and Bob Keen (facial expressions), Mike Edmonds (tail). John and Bob were the lucky ones, they didn't have to sit in the bladder - apparently Jabba was really, really uncomfortable to work inside.

That's cool, pretty amazing you even met those guys, where'd that happen, can't imagine a convention hired them to come.

Back