Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a-dev, what's wrong with your photobucket?

I have no idea. I can look at my page itself just fine and it isn't giving me any unusual messages there. Just, for some reason my pics here on SSF are broken. Do I even have a sig? Could have sworn I deleted mine.

I have no idea. I can look at my page itself just fine and it isn't giving me any unusual messages there. Just, for some reason my pics here on SSF are broken. Do I even have a sig? Could have sworn I deleted mine.

Your sig is showing as this but just the top meter part. The bottom half of the pic is cut off.

bwe.jpg

let me try...

_IGP4005_zps8dzkt4wc.jpg

i see my image, but probably because it's in browser's cash memory. does anybody else see it?
yep, checked in another browser - no pic.

Free account : Each individual Member gets one free account that provides 2 GB of free storage or space available for your original photo files, or videos under 10min. The free account does not allow any image linking or 3rd party image hosting. If a free account Member exceeds their Content Limit, their account will be immediately suspended and they will need to become a “Paying Member” (defined below) in order to continue accessing their account. You can upgrade to a Plus account at any time.

Available Plus Account Plans : Photobucket offers the following Plus Account Plans:
o Plus 50 Plan: 52 GB of Storage for $59.99 / Year. The Plus 50 Plan does not allow any image linking or 3rd party image hosting.

o Plus 100 Plan: 102 GB of Storage for $99.99 / Year. The Plus 100 Plan allows for unlimited image linking but does not allow 3rd party image hosting.

o Plus 500 Plan: 500 GB of Storage and unlimited bandwidth for $399.99 / Year. The Plus 500 Plan allows for unlimited image linking and unlimited 3rd party image hosting.
do they want to say i must pay $400 just to post my images - the only reason i have a photobucket storage? :cuckoo:

i replaced almost all pictures on a forum i'm overseeing with photobucket links. ****.
i hope in a month they realise they were drunk that friday they made that decision - and reverse it.

Yeah that's what I'm seeing aswell. Just, I'm sure I had disabled my sig so I'm surprised to see anything there at all.

So...are we SOL with photobucket now?
Just use imgur.com. Free, no limits or silly contracts, and in my opinion, the site is significantly faster than photobucketever was.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

SDCC month is here. The last hope for humanity's last hope John Connor?

Not necessarily I guess, but still - seems like they'd be letting a most ideal year to release him pass them by.

Not only Newt but Neca are now releasing Burke as well (which I am really happy about) ... but Burke can't be a better seller than John Connor. If they are worried just package JC with a T-800 and a diorama piece and he will sell "No Problemo"

Not only Newt but Neca are now releasing Burke as well (which I am really happy about) ... but Burke can't be a better seller than John Connor. If they are worried just package JC with a T-800 and a diorama piece and he will sell "No Problemo"
Oh come on, what little kid wouldn't want a company bureaucrat to play with. He's soooooo much better than a wild, do anything, have all the fun you want, ride your own motorcycle teenage cyclone. Totally understand where Neca is coming from.....TOTALLY!

Just use imgur.com. Free, no limits or silly contracts, and in my opinion, the site is significantly faster than photobucketever was.

looks like it doesn't support subalbums :( i need to move somewhere but don't know where yet.

looks like it doesn't support subalbums :( i need to move somewhere but don't know where yet.
I definitely make separate albums on my imgur account but I'm not sure if that's what you mean.

Back