Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NECA-TERMI...490972?hash=item23859ca51c:g:xaYAAOSwJH1ZHilG

This is a cool little Sarah Connor Picnic Table Dio - I actually already had this scene set up as of recently courtesy of Vector's direction to a different 1:10 scale picnic table - however I went ahead and bought this one anyway as it had a nice base and few extras to lay out on the table. No regrets. This new table is better, slightly bigger and with proper weathering.

That's a very good looking 1/10 picnic table. Nice find. With the base and extra accessories it will make an awesome looking display.

Same guy who did the Galleria diorama and a mystery Police Shootout diorama that I think we both missed. I've been periodically looking the seller up ever since. I wonder if he's a lurker here.....

edit - wait, I've just remembered it was rjszar who directed me to this seller..you might not have been aware of him at all.

Same guy who did the Galleria diorama and a mystery Police Shootout diorama that I think we both missed. I've been periodically looking the seller up ever since. I wonder if he's a lurker here.....

edit - wait, I've just remembered it was rjszar who directed me to this seller..you might not have been aware of him at all.

I remember seeing the galleria dio but not the shootout. Yeah, I wonder if he is lurking about...

Well, dreams=shattered.
As of yesterday, NECA had 2 more SDCC exclusives to reveal. One of them, we already know, will be a PREDATOR exclusive and will be revealed this Monday.
The other? I had hopes - didn't we all? - that it might just possibly be John Connor, but alas, no, it isn't John.
The 2nd to last SDCC exclusive has been revealed, and it's Coraline. Cool movie, but c'mon! Where's John!
I feel like a riot is warranted.

Well, dreams=shattered.
As of yesterday, NECA had 2 more SDCC exclusives to reveal. One of them, we already know, will be a PREDATOR exclusive and will be revealed this Monday.
The other? I had hopes - didn't we all? - that it might just possibly be John Connor, but alas, no, it isn't John.
The 2nd to last SDCC exclusive has been revealed, and it's Coraline. Cool movie, but c'mon! Where's John!

There is still hope. John may not be ready to be released yet. He could still be shown at this years SDCC as a 2-up prototype or a work in progress 1/10 figure.

Well, dreams=shattered.
Yes! Yes! Yes! Coraline YES! Wait........what........you can't be serious!

Well....I guess this means he's gonna be a wide-release Ultimate style figure..........

cryhappy.gif

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..........kids don't sell well. Then they give us Coraline. Isn't it funny that they are trying to sell an animated girl figure in a boys toy line. What's the logic.......it's more for the adult collector type who are into Burton films? Very much unlike the adult collector type that are into Terminator films.
coraline_720171.jpg

Yeah their experimental and (to me at least) more niche stuff can be annoying when weighed against what they are reluctant to make from their more mainstream licenses. We're not asking for Gibbons here - John Connor, a fairly pivotal character in T2 :lol They have his likeness rights, they've told us this. :dunno

Anyway look - I said it last night as a joke but - if the SDCC exclusives have all been announced maybe they actually are going to chance JC as a wide-release figure, which would be incredible. There's still some hope...hopefully.

Last edited:
Randy always talks about things being too niche to make, am i the only one who thinks this is the most niche thing they've ever made? They make this out of the blue with no real demand but many of us have been begging for JC for a long time and he doesn't want to even consider it?

I hope a dev is right and they are making John for wide release? After all there's still the endo arm accessory that would be a nice add in for John.

Yeah, out of the blue is right. This movie was made back in 2009. It's not an anniversary. I could be wrong, but I don't think there is some big cult following like with Nightmare. So what's driving this?

Back