Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love a 1/6 one, maybe will pick this re-release, you cant never get enough endos.

This is my actual diorama

image (10).jpeg

What's the aftermarket for the older NECA terminators like? I have a bunch from the first few series and am thinking about selling.
Sealed?? I've seen them go for $80+ I was able to get 1 for $50 sealed on FB a whole back. This and Tech Noir figure(Non BD) are the most pricey.

Yeah all sealed. I guess I misspoke though. I have all of series 1 and 2 and a few of other random figures from later series. The various Arnolds and what not. I'll have to check it out and see if its worth my time.

NECA's re relase of the Endo with T1 packaging and improved head sculpt is going from 100$-200$ on ebay.

Glad I can finally get one of these now without dropping that much on a 6 inch Endo.

McFarlane's will be donated to my neighbor's son ;)

What? I had no idea the older Necas were going for that much. I bought like five of each. Need to unload some of them.

Yeah, it's crazy, funny thing is, even at those prices, I got mine for retail, it was 1 of 3 figures in an ebay auction but I wanted the other 2 also so it was a win all around.

I remember being at Universal a few years ago and seeing an entire display of them in the T2 3D shop.

I am kicking myself for not buying out the ENTIRE display.

It's impossible to predict. You never know how much of anything they're making. You could buy a **** tonne of a figure only to find that you can't give them away.

Look at now, we're probably going to see it released twice between T1 and Genisys, all those scalpers won't be able to give them away, and just because people want $100 plus doesnt mean they're getting it.

The Endo reissues are out at Walmart apparently. I wonder if they are a Walmart exclusive.

Is this endo reissue regarded as the best 7 inch figure? (in comparison with those made by McFarlane Toys and Aoshima)

Is this endo reissue regarded as the best 7 inch figure? (in comparison with those made by McFarlane Toys and Aoshima)

Best in head sculpt only. The legs don't have the pistons the McF does if I recall and it has visible screws on its back.

Best in head sculpt only. The legs don't have the pistons the McF does if I recall and it has visible screws on its back.

Comparing it to my life-size Endo 2.0, I think the McF version has the more accurate head sculpt and is a better representation all the way around.

The chest piece on the McFarlane is an inaccurate shape and the hands were a bit weird - plus the plasma rifle was the wrong colour and ridiculously undersized. But other than those things I prefer it to any of the NECA ones

Back