Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Reese came out pretty good for NECA, not their most accurate work, but to me, it looks more like Biehn than their T-1000 looks like Robert Patrick. I blame a lot of Reese on how his eyes were painted, he looks like a zombie or something.

I thought Reese came out pretty good for NECA, not their most accurate work, but to me, it looks more like Biehn than their T-1000 looks like Robert Patrick. I blame a lot of Reese on how his eyes were painted, he looks like a zombie or something.

Really? I thought their T1000 looked more like Robert Patrick than the HT version :lol

Sarah from T2?

110hdg1.jpg

Hmm, thought they'd do 3 but I guess they couldn't budget in a 3rd considering the rest of the new tooling?

The other one should totally be a hair-down steel mill version.

That looks good. Ball-jointed head all but confirms another headsculpt or two.

We've seen two. I just hope a hair down sculpt is included too.

May pick up a couple of these. I'd like to make a custom Sarah in her Pescadero outfit.

We've seen two. I just hope a hair down sculpt is included too.

May pick up a couple of these. I'd like to make a custom Sarah in her Pescadero outfit.

:slap You're right, on the previous page in fact :lol

Yeah I really hope they're going for 3 then because IMO hair down was the most important.

Back