Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That means if you have the old T1000, you can buy the Asian T1000 and swap the heads, and you have an articulated T2 T 1000.

Not a bad idea, I have a broken T-1000 in need.

I think i figured out what's off with T-800, it almost looks like someone took a T2 Arnold head and made the lower half of his face sag to make him look old but the shape of his face looks off and his mouth looks sad not serious.

T1 needs it more - the Tech Noir's wide leg stance was very specific to that scene and doesn't really suit the other figures. Any Ultimates they make for T1 will be bought. I'm skipping the T2 version of T-800 this time, just have no need for it. The old figure had a neutral enough leg pose and I wouldn't pose it any other way even with the extra articulation.

o3b49.jpg
20g0eaq.jpg

I have only seen one trailer an now this so I don’t know too much about the movie or story line. Having said that Im not sure how I feel about seeing the T-1000 again. To me it was a "one off” brilliant character that has stood the test of time. I hope this new one does not dilute it.

^ I'd put large amounts of money on that being the case for the upcoming Ultimate T-1000. Re-use is probably the only reason this Genesys T-1000 is being made. Can't fault it. Good move by Neca.

Not impressed by the 'Pops' figure tbh. Looks like the Neca B-team have been working on it. Show me some T2 Sarah already.

Any word on an improved 18 inch endoskeleton. I really hope with this new movie we get a lot of new endoskeletons from neca and high end retailers. IDE prefer a 1/6 endo but I'm sure a 1/4 endo from neca would be awesome and easier on the wallet.

Back