Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone wants any custom figures made etc check out this dude on instagram. I joined it just so I could talk to him and request some bits to be made.

https://www.instagram.com/dikketoys_customs/

Honestly his work is amazing!

QjdwDzG.gif

That is an incredible find! How the hell were we not aware of this guy?!

Wow, very impressive customs indeed! Basically every single variation that a-dev has dreamed of, this guy has already made a custom for it!
And now that I see them all realized in plastic, I want them to exist as well, especially those versions of Kyle Reese!
Nice discovery and thanks for sharing!

No kidding. Holy ***t.

QjdwDzG.gif

That is an incredible find! How the hell were we not aware of this guy?!

No kidding. Holy ***t.

He does commissions , like I asked about the T1 Sarah and he said cheapest way is to send him a sarah connor and (ripley for the legs) then it would be 100 euros for the work and materials plus shipping. It is expensive but his work is AMAZING!

I've said to him to let me know when he has made the saddlebags for the 1/10 scale HD Fatboy and he is going to make some more. I can't wait to put them on the bike.

I also asked about gun flashes and impact flashes. Might ask for some t1000 bullet squibs too.

Wow, very impressive customs indeed! Basically every single variation that a-dev has dreamed of, this guy has already made a custom for it!
And now that I see them all realized in plastic, I want them to exist as well, especially those versions of Kyle Reese!
Nice discovery and thanks for sharing!

No problem his work is truly amazing!

Thanks for that^

He does commissions , like I asked about the T1 Sarah and he said cheapest way is to send him a sarah connor and (ripley for the legs) then it would be 100 euros for the work and materials plus shipping. It is expensive but his work is AMAZING!

I've said to him to let me know when he has made the saddlebags for the 1/10 scale HD Fatboy and he is going to make some more. I can't wait to put them on the bike.

I also asked about gun flashes and impact flashes. Might ask for some t1000 bullet squibs too.

The problem I have is, if he asks ''so what'll it be?'' My answer would be ''all''.

I want probably the majority of his Terminator customs :monkey2

The guy does nice work. I'm almost tempted to go for the T1 Sarah, simply because I go for anything T1 Sarah, but I see too much Ripley in the figure. I think mine is a little more accurate from a clothing standpoint.
011.JPG

The problem I have is, if he asks ''so what'll it be?'' My answer would be ''all''.

I want probably the majority of his Terminator customs :monkey2

Custom guy - "What'll it be?

a-dev "All"

Custom guy- "I may close early today. There's a 15 day hold on the Kyle Reese figures, but the T-800s you can take today.
*sees a-dev stuffing the figures in his jacket*
You can't do that"

a-dev- "WRONG!"

:lol

The guy does nice work. I'm almost tempted to go for the T1 Sarah, simply because I go for anything T1 Sarah, but I see too much Ripley in the figure. I think mine is a little more accurate from a clothing standpoint.
View attachment 456466

p6g0mE8.gif

Not in any way jealous of that....not at all...

Custom guy - "What'll it be?

a-dev "All"

Custom guy- "I may close early today. There's a 15 day hold on the Kyle Reese figures, but the T-800s you can take today.
*sees a-dev stuffing the figures in his jacket*
You can't do that"

a-dev- "WRONG!"

:lol

:lol :lol :lol

100815-2-5cd42541b9018.jpg

^I don't know why this has never been officially made by any company

All the other stuff, I guess I know why, but I still want it.

Attachments

• 96345-1-5b275f27e7ef1.jpg
    96345-1-5b275f27e7ef1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 83
  • 95612-1-5aef88db6d69b.jpg
    95612-1-5aef88db6d69b.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 85
So, I missed out on ordering JC all three days. Slammed at work without a spare few minutes to try placing an order.

I will have to hope that he is offered for sale in some form by NECA after the con. I really wanted the dirt bike with him so we will see.

Global shipping program I presume?

Yeah , I messaged the seller back and forth and they live in San Diego , have a legit business and sells SDCC exclusives each year. Also said they will post me the JC they get from the NECA stand on the monday after SDCC so hopefully will have it buy the end of July.

It is a big hit but I thought ***** it , just take the hit as NECA may not release him again. I don't want to take the risk of not owning the figure.

If they release JC they'll probably just release him with a standard Galleria T-800.

Exactly. And for chaps like us playing the multiples game it's really no harm to us if/when he gets released later, we'll be buying that too.

It doesn't encourage me (or NECA I expect) when people say something like that. I mean basically you're saying I will not buy anything you make from Terminator from now on. I reward you for making this 'niche' character with zero further purchases. :lol

I know why you say it, why shouldn't you, but I doubt it's something NECA actually wants to hear.

It doesn't encourage me (or NECA I expect) when people say something like that. I mean basically you're saying I will not buy anything you make from Terminator from now on. I reward you for making this 'niche' character with zero further purchases. :lol

I know why you say it, why shouldn't you, but I doubt it's something NECA actually wants to hear.

Well,there're nothing worth buying after T2. I'd buy a T3 T 800 and a full BD T3 T 800, but they said they won't make T3. Also, for some reason they don't make an ultimate Kyle Reese. I'd buy a T1 Sarah Connor too, but that's as unlikely as April Oneal from the 1990 film. I'm just satisfied with what we have so far. I won't buy more variations of the T 800 and the T 1000 from T2, unless is a full BD T800 from T2.

It's their fault if I don't buy more Terminator figures. Am I going to guy Dark Fate figures? Hell no.

Back