Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 456305

Great acquisition.

I just recommend to make sure he's sitting as low as he possibly can and don't bother going for the movie poster pose. Without a double elbow joint and a completely different wrist/hand to hold the shotgun the right way it just doesn't work. I go for both hands on the handlebars myself as you absolutely can't go wrong with that.

And you can afford to lose these lights I've circled as the movie bike doesn't have them.

View attachment 456307

View attachment 456308

Literally as soon as i opened it I just stuck arnie on it to take a couple picks to share but i'll have a proper play around soon and take the lights off. I remember one guy online selling custom made saddle bags for this bike so I'll see if I can get those.

Oh congrats on your friend being able to get a John Connor figure

Literally as soon as i opened it I just stuck arnie on it to take a couple picks to share but i'll have a proper play around soon and take the lights off. I remember one guy online selling custom made saddle bags for this bike so I'll see if I can get those.

Oh congrats on your friend being able to get a John Connor figure

Thanks man. Hope you can get one aswell. I hope we all can, he should be available in some form as a wider release.

Saddlebags have escaped me so far, I was never aware of anyone making them so I might be interested in those too if you ever track them down.

Thanks man. Hope you can get one aswell. I hope we all can, he should be available in some form as a wider release.

Saddlebags have escaped me so far, I was never aware of anyone making them so I might be interested in those too if you ever track them down.

I've just messaged a guy who does amazing work , his custom Terminator figures are insane! I've asked about the saddlebags and if he still makes/sells them I'll let you know.

Do you have one of those Harleys?

So, I didn't have a chance to even try ordering John today, but I looked at the site and see he's listed at $50. I'm already downsizing my NECA Terminators and I just can't bring myself to spend that much, even though he's very nice, I saw a picture earlier showing he's about same size as the old Kenner, so I'm just gonna stick with that unless a cheaper release, maybe without the bike, comes later. I know a good chunk of the cost is the bike, but I don't care about that, just want John really and I can't justify $50 for him.

While we've been assuming that a later release of John would not come with the bike DiFabio made the point that the bike was also a lot of one-off tooling to only see release via SDCC exclusive.

I don't know what to think.

Do you think they will make a general John Connor release with less accessories. Like no alt head and no T-800 arm..I’ll take that :lecture

John will definitely get re-released. Hard to gamble on which accessories will or will not be included when that does happen though.

Call me a sucker (I know NECA) but I'm not taking any chances with that. We've waited damn near 10 years for a John to compliment our T2 collections and risking missing that over woulds or coulds is regrettable.

What happens when this fig DOESN'T see the light of day again? You'd be in a boat wishing you had at least picked one up.

So, I didn't have a chance to even try ordering John today, but I looked at the site and see he's listed at $50. I'm already downsizing my NECA Terminators and I just can't bring myself to spend that much, even though he's very nice, I saw a picture earlier showing he's about same size as the old Kenner, so I'm just gonna stick with that unless a cheaper release, maybe without the bike, comes later. I know a good chunk of the cost is the bike, but I don't care about that, just want John really and I can't justify $50 for him.

$50 plus shipping, so $60 +.

Call me a sucker (I know NECA) but I'm not taking any chances with that. We've waited damn near 10 years for a John to compliment our T2 collections and risking missing that over woulds or coulds is regrettable.

What happens when this fig DOESN'T see the light of day again? You'd be in a boat wishing you had at least picked one up.

I agree 100%. But as a few others have said a lot went into this figure, no reusable parts (other than the endo arm as far as I'm aware) so I'm sure NECA will want to take full advantage of that and make more money on him down the line if they can. If they do release him again I can't imagine he'd come with his bike though. If anything it will be similar to how Newt was released in a two-pack with Ripley. T-800 and JC.

John will definitely get re-released. Hard to gamble on which accessories will or will not be included when that does happen though.

For me, I'd take John and the backpack and be fine, as neat as having his computer would be, given the heavy use, i doubt I'd have him holding it on display. Even not having his backpack would be ok ultimately, but I would imagine a bare bones version would be bag and computer, no alt head, no Endo arm.

I agree 100%. But as a few others have said a lot went into this figure, no reusable parts (other than the endo arm as far as I'm aware) so I'm sure NECA will want to take full advantage of that and make more money on him down the line if they can. If they do release him again I can't imagine he'd come with his bike though. If anything it will be similar to how Newt was released in a two-pack with Ripley. T-800 and JC.

For cost reasons, I'd rather not see a 2-pack, but that's likely the avenue, make sure he sells, maybe a Connors 2 pack to get some more money from the work put into Sarah. Ideally, something like a solo release but GameStop or Target exclusive may be the avenue, GameStop would be preferable because you could order online.

Got my order in! So stoked that I got my order through! Also couldn't resist and picked up the batman/pred Superman/alien sets... no interest in the batman or superman, but I have a 100% complete collection of NECA predators and the completist in me just couldn't have that hole in the collection lol

Wow, very impressive customs indeed! Basically every single variation that a-dev has dreamed of, this guy has already made a custom for it!
And now that I see them all realized in plastic, I want them to exist as well, especially those versions of Kyle Reese!
Nice discovery and thanks for sharing!

Back