Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of nowhere or what.

Well, those look great. Too good not to buy even if the film does end up being another trainwreck. I've got the Genisys figures so it only makes sense anyway.

The only Genisys figure I bought was the battle damage pops. Didn't care for the Asian T-1000.

I have both Genisys T-800s, nice figures, never got the alternate T-1000 for my Terminator collection, bought one cheap and customized a blue jumpsuit Hannibal Lecter with it though :lol

The figs look good. Much better than the Genisys figures. I'm in if the film doesn't suck.

His DF look blows away his Gen look

I’ll be customizing me some other Arnold movie looks out of this.

Yeah the beard does a lot for his look. He looks about 10 years younger than he did in Genisys lol. I hope we see some pretty extensive battle damage happen to him through out the film, could make for some cool figures.

Someone on ToyArk said he passed on the previous Sarah because of the likeness - wut? They nailed her T2 appearance. Too serious looking for T1 but bang-on for T2 - and a superior likeness to Hot Toys.

The T2 Sarah face was perfect, the hair on the hair down head sucks, I was looking at it in my parts bag the other day and I'm considering doing a major custom on it, at first I worried about ruining it, but I got to thinking, if I will never use it anyway, what do I have to lose.

The Rev-9 and Grace are conspicuous by their absence. I doubt they'll be made. If there's anything else it'll be a battle-damaged T-800

The T2 Sarah face was perfect, the hair on the hair down head sucks, I was looking at it in my parts bag the other day and I'm considering doing a major custom on it, at first I worried about ruining it, but I got to thinking, if I will never use it anyway, what do I have to lose.

I don't mind the hair-down sculpt of the hair, a big mane for sure but it was pretty big at Cyberdyne and in making of interviews at the time.

I like the arnold head sculpt on them DF figures, also comes with awesome weapons, can't wait to kit bash all my duplicate (even triplicates lol) figures from T1 & T2 :goodpost: :gun

This just might be his last movie hopefully it does him justice.

Damn we never got a proper follow up to CTB. :monkey2

At least Stallone got Creed and Rambo 4 the last good Arnold movie was TL!

Stallone won at the end.

a-dev what did you do to secure your JC.

You dont want to know...hehe. :monkey3

j66nZm5.gif

:chase

The Rev-9 and Grace are conspicuous by their absence. I doubt they'll be made. If there's anything else it'll be a battle-damaged T-800

I don't mind the hair-down sculpt of the hair, a big mane for sure but it was pretty big at Cyberdyne and in making of interviews at the time.

My issue with the hair is where it parts around her face, just looks ugly and very much like a toy “wig”, I think a slight thinning there would help.

He's one of the best in the business. He did the Blade Runner 2049 sculpts for NECA aswell, which are all great.

Back