Official NECA Gremlins thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very good job on painting,nose has no scratch,my fault.and it is really big,unexpected. very satisfied with this piece!
9aqe2azy.jpg
9a7uhy6a.jpg
bagu2yqe.jpg
7yvevude.jpg

9ynaga4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
How well does the mouth close? From all that I've seen so far, it seems to be very loose and will stay open.

I like everything about the figure but the hinged abs. It looks terrible, wish it was a ball joint instead.

Got this for Christmas. While I was sure it was going to be sizeable, I was still surprised by just how big it is. And though the paint isn't totally accurate, I have to admit it is still pretty in person.

I was able to force the legs together with a lot of pushing and twisting without the aid of a hairdryer or hot water while the family was opening gifts. My fingers were sensitive for the rest of the night, but it was doable.

This thing is one of the most impressive toys I have EVER owned. Love it.:clap 20+ year wait is finally over.

Now if Hot Toys makes Cain, my childhood dream list will be complete.

Received my Spider Gremlin today. Decided to display him solo on top of my NECA Detolf looking at my HT's in my display room…..

Last edited:
Anybody have any idea when the egg, female, WB, melting witch gremlins will be going up for pre-order?

I hope they make it out. I really want the Melting Gremlin, new Mohawk and the Egg. Also really hoping for the Bat Gremlin.

Last edited:
THis has been my first NECA figure I have opened in some time. I generally purchase and store away MOC. Don't like displaying too many little figures anymore.

Anybody have any idea when the egg, female, WB, melting witch gremlins will be going up for pre-order?

As of right now, there's no official word from NECA as to whether or not any more Gremlins figures will even be made, due to questionable sales on the first two series. The hope is that the spider gremlin will sell well enough to justify releasing another series. I asked a little while back on Twitter, and NECA said the future of the line is still up in the air.

I highly suggest anyone interested in another series of Gremlins figures to ask Randy on Twitter @NECA_TOYS and let them know that we want more! I don't think they have any idea how many people got into this line late (like me!) and would snap up another series if it were to be released!

Got my spider gremlins today...wow.....just wow...figure of the year for me! I pray that Neca keeps on making the gremlins figures......it would be a shame to quit now.

Got my spider gremlins today...wow.....just wow...figure of the year for me! I pray that Neca keeps on making the gremlins figures......it would be a shame to quit now.

No, it would be a crime. Yes, Spider looks amazing in person, not as good as the proto, but very nice. Definitely figure of the year for me as well.

Didn't you paint the proto for this? I'm not sure why I think that, but I though you did.

yes, i agree, the proto is better, but man, this factory paint job is killer!

no i didn't paint the proto, it was Geofftey Trapp and Jon Wardell...great and super talented guys!

I made a custom Spider Mohawk a few years back....maybe thats what you are thinking of.

and I agree, we NEED a Hot Toys Cain Mk. II!!!

I made a custom Spider Mohawk a few years back....maybe thats what you are thinking of.

Yes, I've seen your custom in person at Dennis's house. I've done several pieces for him. Your Spider is crawling around on the base of his 1:1 Terminator Endo. You did a great job on that one. It is probably why I thought maybe you got this gig after that.

Mine arrived yesterday. Looks great! Hope they find a way to get the Bat and get the Witch, Egg & new Mohawk with machine gun out the door.

Back