Official NECA Gremlins thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, I didn't even see how many NECA was selling on eBay. They've sold 31 out of 41 listed. And no store has this in stock yet. Kind of has me worried as this is a childhood grail of mine. Do I eBay one, or wait for Corner Store to get it, if they ever do?

You wait. It's a bit more expensive now, it'll go down in price once it hits retail.

Compared to most of what they have been putting out recently the paint doesn’t look so bad. But I do agree that on a deluxe figure it should be better. Still looking forward to receiving mine but I hope things improve before they release the Alien Queen.

Hm, the paint of the normal Gremlins figures looks better.

I have many worrys abpoutthe Alien Queen. Neca have to many figures in the past with bad paint jobs(for example the 19" Elder Predator).

Neca needs new, better factorys.

so i just got my spider gremlin today and was so excited. untill i tried to put him together. no instructions but ud figure oh leg goes in socket. but the sockets are warped and DONT fit at all. so im gona have to either take it heat gun to it or warm water :/ but it does look cool so far

The oval shape is probably so it grips the point behind the ball. It's the inside of the socket that should be shaped like the ball. A hairdryer should help get that ball in there.

Man, I hate the way the leg color and body color don't blend at. What is that crap? Two different shops painting separate parts? This needs a serious repaint!

Back