Official NECA Gremlins thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They show new stuff all the time and then never release it,its realy annoying. I just want them to release an updated
Stripe.

If you guys really want these figures so badly, you need to go on Twitter and tell Randy (@NECA_TOYS) that you're interested in this line and willing to buy more! The folks at NECA seem to think that no one is really interested in more Gremlins figures because the first two series didn't sell so well initially.

There are probably twice as many collectors of this line now compared to when the figures were actually available in stores, and NECA doesn't seem to have any clue how many people got into this line really late (having to get their figures from Ebay or other secondary markets) and would love more figures.

Take to Twitter and let them know! I'm not a big fan of Twitter, but Randy answers questions and responds to Tweets daily, and it's the best way to make your voices heard to NECA!

Honestly, I have no interest in any more Gremlin figures. Unless it's the originals from the first movie.

Mine arrived today. This thing is incredible! :thud:

Loot 007.jpg

Anybody have any reason to expect something new in this line from NECA at Toy Fair next week? Or did the line actually die? I still want the Female, melting witch, WB tattoo, and cocoons. A bat and veggie reveal would be excellent!

Sounds like there won’t be any gremlins at toy fair. But according to twitter another larger scale Gremlin is being “Discussed” I would love to see the Bat!

Guys, I can't stress enough the importance of letting Randy know directly via Twitter that we're interested in more Gremlins figures. I've been following him on Twitter for a long time now, and the guys at Neca seem to think there's not much interest in the normal-sized figures of this line because they didn't sell well at retailers at first, and that's why they're so hesitant to produce more.

I strongly encourage any of you to take to Twitter and let Neca know that there are many, many fans of this series who got into it AFTER a lot of figures were no longer in stores. The collectors of this line has grown significantly since figures were last in stores, and Neca doesn't seem to be aware of this.

I've seen strong fan reactions to Neca on Twitter make a difference in the past, so if you want ANY chance whatsoever at an updated Mohawk, Greta, the melting witch, the WB tattoo gremlin, the veggie gremlin, etc., PLEASE take to Twitter and let Randy know that they have customers willing to buy and waiting for these figures! :panic:

Back