Official NECA Gremlins thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its real cool. the jaw is bit loose but cool it opens and closes. the head could use lil more movement and sucks the torso dont move. the last part of the legs that touch floor dont move. that b nice if they did. paint blending form legs to underside could b nicer. but still real cool fig for the size and price. especially if u get it form cornerstore for 45

Sorry if this has been asked (I'm sure it has) but is this available online only? Or will this guy be available in stores at Toys R Us?

Mine arrived over the weekend. LOVE IT!!!!

The gremlin torso section is a slightly modified Gremlins 2 Mohawk sculpt, but with added articulation, a new mouth and slight tweaks to the face. The torso has a ball joint with lots of movement at the abdomen, and a torso-crunch joint at the gremlins waist, double ball jointed neck, hinged mouth, ball joints at shoulders, elbows and wrists. Six of the legs have three ball joints, while the other two shorter legs have two ball joints. The figure does stand without the base, but I'd worry about it warping over long periods.

The paint on mine is perfect, I could not ask for better.

*Double ball jointed neck, mouth, ball joints added to elbows and hands.

It is supposed to be available in stores. I know some collectible stores have it coming in. Not sure about Toys R Us though.

I want to see more in-hand pics, you Freaks!:gah:

It looks good but I have to say the piece that all of you received,have damage on the nose.I mean the painting,scraped by package.
uveje6ug.jpg

mugevame.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally opened and assembled mine!
Will post pics later today… Honestly, I have no issues with the painting, this figure is awesome!!
Love it! :rock!
Putting the legs was easy by just warming the peg holes up a little bit. I used a hairdryer and it was a breeze!

Finally some truly worthwhile pics! :clap I wasn't interested in any of the Mogwai, but now I think I have to get Rambo Giz for this piece.

Love your custom Gremlins clothes.

Back