Official Hulk movie thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hulk Trailer to debut on Wed. March 12th

I think it looks good so far...only thing is HULK looked a little small to me for some reason....

The CGI looks alright but nothing special. The last scene reminded me of Neo and Agent Smith in the Matrix.:lol

:lol

hulk01.jpg

One thing I like about this movie already, some of the Hulk figures I've seen coming look sweet, I can't wait to add to my collection.

Christ what a downgrade this thing looks like. The first HULK is one the most underappreciated flicks ever. Ang Lee's film was great and this... this movie looks as if it's being directed by the guy who did Transporter. Oh yeah, it is. Christ on a MF'ing crutch.

Hulk looks great! SS, where's the life size bust, comiquette, dio or whatever you're gonna make?

Abomination doesn't look like the comic, but he does look like a big ass monster that Hulk can scrap with and that's what matters. I have faith Tim Roth is going to bring something extra to the character.

Can't wait!!!

Time to watch the trailer again!

Saw it on the TV a little bit ago.

Hulk looks a little better, but when he is rising out of the road, he does look like animation and not organic.

Will wait and watch it in the theatre before I give my final vote.

All things considered, Ang Lee's film was not that bad, but with the Hulk CGI that they had, I wish they would have had a better story and better villains.
Ross and the military was good, but his dad and the dofs were horrid:monkey4.

All I could really tell from the trailer is that I already like Norton better in the Banner role.

Hulk still looks obviously cgi just like the last movie, but I grew up in the era of puppets and stop-motion animation, so that's not enough to pull me out of a movie.

Norton is definately better than Bana, so far in just the scenes I have seen.
But then again, Bana was probably doing as he was told.

Looks Great! I can't wait for this one. I think it will be much better than Iron Man.

Ok, what if? They are duping us with the Abomination. The head actually looks out of place on that body. What if they are baiting us with this and are going to render a real Abomination head onto the character for the actual film? The figures of the abomination have yet to be revealed as far as I know. Marvel loves to get people +++++ing about their stuff online. It creates the buzz. then the payoff comes in the film. Most CGI is not finalized when they make trailers so it could very well be part of the whole strategy.

I seriously doubt it. Most people going to see this movie don't even know who the Abomination is, they're not going to go through all that trouble to fool a few comic nerds.

Keep the Faith Shai :rock

But honestly all I can think is not good....not good at all.

The trailer was not impressive at all, it made the movie appear really boring. Edward Nortan didn't impress me in the trailer either. I thought the first Hulk was an great movie and I loved it. I also believe the actors in the roles in the first film seem to fit better than in the new movie.....

We'll see how it turns out though, I do not expect it to be good though.

Looks Great! I can't wait for this one. I think it will be much better than Iron Man.

I have to disagree here, while I love the HULK, Norton definitely to me is better suited than Bana and I was the first to say I didn't think that would be done but his portrayal as Banner is still out IMHO....the trailer looks good but Norton still has a bit of an edge to his portrayal....even in the house scenes (is it the same house? :lol) he has that kind of arrogance that is more Fight Club and less Bruce Banner.....I have to see more before I'm convinced. I actually do like the Hulk look though and think they captured it perfectly.

Downey Jr though is perfect as Tony Stark even from the promos....it helps that the character and him in real life have similar paths....and the casting was perfect from the get go and has proven so in every clip. What may kill the IM film is the storyline of Iron Monger which has every possibly to be too campy....

My money is on shellhead to be better than this from what I've seen but we'll know for sure once both has made their premieres....we'll see though in due time.

Basing my judgment on the online trailer (poor resolution), I think it looks very promising.
That's how the Hulk should look in my mind, big, ripped, and mean.
I don't see how it could look any more like the Hulk from the comics, other then being more squat and square like the original Kirby design. But this is a much better design imho.

Abomination looked alright, I don't mind the design too much, however there's a far better one found in the comics. I would've preferred a more faithful design.

I agree with plasmid303, Ang Lee's Hulk is very underrated, The only things I didn't like are the Hulk dogs and the design of the Hulk himself. The story involving his father however was a highlight.

hmmmmm,

not liking the look of this yet. I think the cgi on the hulk creature looks a little poor, this could be due to them rushing to meet the release date.
Hulk from previous movie looked better to me, more monstrous and not funny like a guy wearing green body paint.

D:confused:

:rotfl
Stay Puft SMASH!!!
staypuff.jpg

:rotfl :rotfl

But seriously, seeing Stay puft again makes me wish for a new Ghostbusters movie. It'll probably never happen though. :monkey2

Anyway, I don't mind Norton as Banner. He looks the part and he's a good actor. I'll wait to see the movie before making judgements on the acting. The CGI needs some work though.

Back