Official Hulk movie thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Target had it on sale right? Like $5 off. I saw that IM exclusive at Target also. I'm actually thinking of going back and getting it. Yeah, definitely, I'm checking Target first for cool DVD cases when all the other Marvel movies come out.

Yeah, you're right. It was on sale, which surprised me because normally special editions never go on sale in their first week. It's always the single-disc version that do. Even more reason to go back for the next big release. Dark Knight anyone? :D

Thank you so much for clarification! :rock

I was getting worried that something was wrong with the set. I'm just glad to here from someone that owns one that everything IS there. :lol

Yeah, the case is really nice and UNIQUE! Target has some pretty nice Exclusives lately. I passed on the Iron Man Exclusive though. I bought the two-disc version from Best Buy. However, when I saw this Exclusive, I HAD TO GET IT! :banana

Damn! Just saw these on sale on ebay. That looks like a pretty sweet box-set. How much did it cost? Is it still avaliable?

Damn! Just saw these on sale on ebay. That looks like a pretty sweet box-set. How much did it cost? Is it still avaliable?

It's still available in Target's here in the US. Don't know if there are Targets in Denmark. It cost $23. Definitely worth it.

It's still available in Target's here in the US. Don't know if there are Targets in Denmark. It cost $23. Definitely worth it.

That's a great price. There's no best buy in denmark but a certain buddy of mine from the board might be kind enough to pick one up :D

I just watched this today for the first time, and I must say it was, well....incredible! And reading the news on previous posts that they are making the second one and also having Hulk in Avengers movie just made me wet my pants.:lol

I watch the Hulk tonight. I liked it ALOT more then the Ang Lee version. I still think I like Iron Man better. But, it was very enjoyable.

Still, for me TDK is by far the best of the 3.

Back