Official Hulk movie thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hulk Trailer to debut on Wed. March 12th

abomination's problem is they've tried to humanise the face

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Looks awsome!!!!!!!!

Don't really know how the original Abomination looks so i can't complain.

Am I wrong, or was that Donald Sutherland playing General Ross? If so, he's probably the only other one good for that roll besides Sam Elliot.

I HAVE FAITH IN THAT MOVIE !!!!

And this hulk looks much better than the one by Lee IMO....:monkey1

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Looks awsome!!!!!!!!

Don't really know how the original Abomination looks so i can't complain.

Here's how he looks in the comics
abomination.gif

And this hulk looks much better than the one by Lee IMO....:monkey1

Agreed and I like Ang's Hulk film....

As for William Hurt its creepy how close they made him look like Thunderbolt and how much him and Sam Elliot look a like...

Agreed and I like Ang's Hulk film....

As for William Hurt its creepy how close they made him look like Thunderbolt and how much him and Sam Elliot look a like...

and talk alike!

Ang Lee's Hulk is underrated. I guess for those who just wanted Hulk to smash things, the profundity of the ideas and themes presented in the 2003 Hulk film were just too much and too little in certain points. It was too high brow in a genre with low brow expectations.

Oh well.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the A.L. Hulk looks better than this new one, CG-wise. Abomination looks ugly, which is fitting I guess. :monkey1

I don't like the look of the hulk or Abomination :monkey2
but the movie looks awesome !!.
We need it in hd.

Why in the world does Hollywood have such a hard time designing good HULK? For Pete's sake. :confused: I *kinda* like it better than the Hulk from Lee's film, but it should have been sooooo much better. Same with Abomination, that's one of the most underwhelming character designs I've ever seen. It's amazing that they can take characters with decades of beautiful source reference and turn them into creatures this boring.

On the plus side, the actual film looks GREAT. I'll be there with bells on.

p.s. I love the idea of the Army dropping Banner into a war zone as if he's a WMD. Straight out of The Ultimates. :)

What's kinda funny is, I remember with the Ang Lee Hulk, one of their goals was to make it believable that the Hulk was a Eric Bana mutated. Yet this genre is based on being unrealistic, so why couldn't they just use any pre-existing design as you suggest Andy. It'd be interesting to see a movie Hulk look more old school. I'd like to see a movie Hulk like this:

ds_thulk.jpg

Why in the world does Hollywood have such a hard time designing good HULK? For Pete's sake. :confused: I *kinda* like it better than the Hulk from Lee's film, but it should have been sooooo much better. Same with Abomination, that's one of the most underwhelming character designs I've ever seen. It's amazing that they can take characters with decades of beautiful source reference and turn them into creatures this boring.

On the plus side, the actual film looks GREAT. I'll be there with bells on.

p.s. I love the idea of the Army dropping Banner into a war zone as if he's a WMD. Straight out of The Ultimates. :)
Thats Hollywood for ya!:monkey4

p.s. :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

I still prefer Sam Elliot to William Hurt.

Sam Elliot was perfect casting in Lee's movie...
I like the look of the Hulk and the feel of Banner on the run (and Tyler ain't too bad to look at either:monkey5) but I'd have to agree that Abomination doesn't quite look right... Love Tim Roth though so maybe he'll pull the villain together in spite of the CGI.

Back