Official House M.D. thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My house and wilson bashes (still would like to futz with them a bit more):

housewilson.jpg

So, what's the show going to be called next season?? Like Wilson said, House won't be able to practice medicine if he has mental problems.

Are they just going to spin it off and call it "Princeton Plainsboro"?? Doesn't really have the same ring to it. ;)

Looks good KBA. I am still working on a jacket and shoes.

So, what's the show going to be called next season?? Like Wilson said, House won't be able to practice medicine if he has mental problems.

Are they just going to spin it off and call it "Princeton Plainsboro"?? Doesn't really have the same ring to it. ;)

Or they could just call it House like everyone does anyway.

I dunno...the face is too narrow IMO...and the other one that King posted looks more like C. Thomas Howell....

I'd like a House..but he'd have to be perfect....

Its kinda funny how different Howes and Serangs sculpts are, but they are both 100% House imo.

I think Howes' sculpt is more like season 1 House and Serangs looks more like House now, older.

I agree King. I actually think the hair chris did first was better, now that I've had a while to reflect on the newer hair, and the previous hair. I guess you were the smart one wanting it to be casted right then and there :lol

h1.jpg

h5.jpg

I agree King. I actually think the hair chris did first was better, now that I've had a while to reflect on the newer hair, and the previous hair. I guess you were the smart one wanting it to ship right then and there :lol

h1.jpg

I am so rarely 'the smart one' :lol :lol :lol

Back