Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a really good one. Everything from packaging to likeness and poseability are excellent.
I sold mine to a fellow freak so I'm glad he's got a new home.

And he's still residing in his new home. :wave This figure is truly amazing and nothing but the best. Hot Toys really outdid themselves.

It's a really good one. Everything from packaging to likeness and poseability are excellent.
I sold mine to a fellow freak so I'm glad he's got a new home.

I sold mine here, as well. It's funny that assuming Jack is hanging out with a freak makes not having the figure much easier than if it was some choad off eBay.

I'm a chode who buys off of eBay too but when I buy from here I feel more respectable. LOL

Just bought a mint non exclusive one for $250 shipped/fees included. Not sure if that was a good price or not but that was my budget. I've only seen them going for more so i've been biding my time. Glad to finally have him.

Just bought a mint non exclusive one for $250 shipped/fees included. Not sure if that was a good price or not but that was my budget. I've only seen them going for more so i've been biding my time. Glad to finally have him.

The DX06 I think falls into HT Holy Grail status, Is there anything wrong with the DX06? I don't think so. One of the few figs I got where I was not a huge fan of the movie. I to could not get the Exclusive version. The comical extra long telescope would of been nice.
I got Cannibal Jack too, which is very nice.

DSCF3525_zps46f3db82.jpg

DSCF3523_zps63684704.jpg

There's nothing wrong with the DX 06! I love it and it's one of my favourite figures. The only flaw for me is, that his head is too small. But it doesn't matter much, cause that's a problem with a lot of Hot Toys' figures...

That's a bargain price, about as good as it gets for Jack nowadays. Congrats. :duff

I Paid the same a few months back , and its a very good price. Proof that any HT figure can be gotten near retail if your patient.

Where can I find him for that price? I'd love to add him to my Hot Toys family!

Sent from the bat cave

I Paid the same a few months back , and its a very good price. Proof that any HT figure can be gotten near retail if your patient.

Where are you guys finding him at that price? I really want to add Jack to my collection.

Sent from the bat cave

Where are you guys finding him at that price? I really want to add Jack to my collection.

Sent from the bat cave

If I were you I would wait for the next iteration of the character. Dead Men Tell No Tales is coming out in just 14 months. :wink1:

Back