Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best figure
2.jpg

Finally took the plunge after all these years and bought Cap'n Jack from a fellow freak!

Sent from the bat cave

Jack sparrow Dx-06 Misb brown box $350 contact Young Tje Liang Sanyoto from FB. He have 3 left.

Quint: "This shark, swallow you whole."
Jack:"Watch where you point that thing..."
52a83f920806cfd529cf288612be4290.jpg
0d42b6920d46081fd9a8131a872fe00b.jpg

Sent from the bat cave

So I finally decided to redo the sash after owning the figure for two years, but I can't get it back on :lol I came across this diagram but it just isn't clear to me at all! How is the loop made? Where does the end bit go?

Jokes & Bats images have been removed by Imageshack too, so no help there either :gah:

CJSsashinstructions.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone? Jack is sad without his sash LOL

I was going to adjust Jack's sash, but as soon as I removed his belts, I realized the sash would be a nightmare to put back on. Wish I could help, but my best advice would be to watch as many YouTube videos on him as possible.

I found the two most popular Jack cosplay videos showing how to tie the sash and both methods look easy but are a PITA in 1\6 scale. The two streamers end up too short or too long and just don't seem to hang right.

Pirates must have put their sashes on before the rum because it ain't easy!

I had to use a cosplay video to put mine back on too. I ended up messing up where the magnets were, so I put a penny in the loop to weigh it down.

Back