Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful figure just amazing overall. From headsculpt to clothing.
62528d0b2b8d22b0a5e79e7825755225.jpg

If I were you I would wait for the next iteration of the character. Dead Men Tell No Tales is coming out in just 14 months. :wink1:
Took more than a year watching Ebay.....but you can get just about anything near to or below retail if you wait for it.

After spending four hours tying and futzing the sash I'm mostly happy with the result. I let it sit in a black tea bath for a few minutes but I plan on adding a bit more weathering with paints and sandpaper. The OCD is strong in this one :lol Does it look okay? I wasn't sure about the length or the part that hangs over the baldric as some still shots from OST have the streamers hanging with different lengths.

26453992921_542900c3eb_c.jpg

26453993561_774d1ba8bc_c.jpg

After spending four hours tying and futzing the sash I'm mostly happy with the result. I let it sit in a black tea bath for a few minutes but I plan on adding a bit more weathering with paints and sandpaper. The OCD is strong in this one :lol Does it look okay? I wasn't sure about the length or the part that hangs over the baldric as some still shots from OST have the streamers hanging with different lengths.

View attachment 259292

View attachment 259293
Tell your OCD to get some sleep. Mission accomplished. :lol

Awesome pics JLD95. This is still such a great figure. I've considered selling him a couple of times as he doesn't really "fit" into my collection any more, but I just can't do it.

Awesome pics! Really excited for mine to arrive. Managed to pick up the exclusive on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back