Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, he finally arrived!! Love it!

IMG_1293_zps3dc18320.jpg

Do you have a collection thread on here? I saw a picture of someone's posed like that before I bought mine and knew that was the kind of pose I wanted, so I may have 'borowed' yours, lol.

Hi guys, are the leather accessories on this guy made of faux leather?

Was planning to get him but I don't have good experiences with faux leather..they tend to fall apart very easily on my previous figures..

Some great plays of the whimsical Jack Sparrow!! Great stuff gang.....very inspirational....

Keep 'em coming!

Nice pics fellas! I've yet to display mine with the the full gear on I think! :panic:

Hi guys, are the leather accessories on this guy made of faux leather?

Was planning to get him but I don't have good experiences with faux leather..they tend to fall apart very easily on my previous figures..

yes the belts aren't real leather but they are quality nonetheless. I've manhandled the baldric (chest belt) and waist belts alot when I was making my custom COTB Sparrow and they are strong. This figure (to my knowledge) has been QC free.

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I see a lot of amazing pics in different poses and different mixes between the DX06 and EB Sparrow. I am truly torn up in deciding which to get, as both versions offer head sculpt(s) with exceptional life-like likeness. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I see a lot of amazing pics in different poses and different mixes between the DX06 and EB Sparrow. I am truly torn up in deciding which to get, as both versions offer head sculpt(s) with exceptional life-like likeness. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance.

There is no question about it that in overall package, the HT DX06 wins BUT the price on the DX has increased while the price on the EB/Medi figure have considerably decreased. You can find the EB/Medi figure for around $150 on Amazon.com. However, like many here who have gotten the EB/Medi figure, I only got it to then customize it. It's great for customizing. But I you want a figure that requires nothing more than taking it out of the box and posing it, the HT DX06 is the one for you.

yea after all this time of having him since he originally was released, I had never put him all together and am pleasantly surprised and almost feel like it's a whole new figure on my shelf. Such a fantastic figure

my current setup...after all this time having him, this is the first time I've had him displayed with all his gear on

photo_4-2_zpsa26ca8f4.jpg

The angle of the shot does not do the EB/Medi Jack justice. The DX Jack, however, looks superb. Great job! :clap

The angle of the shot does not do the EB/Medi Jack justice. The DX Jack, however, looks superb. Great job! :clap

haha thanks man. yea the reason why my custom doesn't shine is b/c I was trying to get a good one for the DX :wink1:

here's a better shot of my custom:monkey3:
photo3_zpsb67aec2e-1_zps4d4119e2.jpg

Back