Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is awesome! If I wasn't getting Angelica (on the ups truck as I type this) and sticking to jut one pirate I'd probably copy this--hell I still might!
Wow that custom base is outrageous, looks fantastic. :clap:clap:clap
That base is AWESOME Rzez!! :rock
Awesome base Rzeznikk. :clap
I was taking some pictures of my small collection today, so no awesome base, just one of the best Jack Sparrow figures around.
WA7qtnG.jpg

Thanks guys! Pretty happy with the way it turned out. Now going to start on my Indy one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Jack is Back!!! I finally picked him back up again after having to sell him several months back. Non exclusive won off eBay for a great price. $169.50 shipped. Woo hoo!! I'm back in the game.

Nope. Everything was present and accounted for. Carefully inspected. All in all just opened and displayed. No brown shipper but the box was in great shape.

Jack is Back!!! I finally picked him back up again after having to sell him several months back. Non exclusive won off eBay for a great price. $169.50 shipped. Woo hoo!! I'm back in the game.

Great score. I saw Enterbay Jack going for that on ebay, I almost pulled the trigger. I'm not certain about it tho

Haa!! I hear that brother. It was a tough decision but one I would have made again to pay da bills. Either way I sold my last one for more than I paid for it and got this one for about $30.00 less than the last one.

Thanks. He is one one my favorite movie characters. I wish it were from the earlier films but this is undeniably one of hot toys best.

Bought Jack from a seller for around 240$, and I'm expecting him by friday! (My very first figure!!)

I'm so excited to go and show him off on my shelf. Not to mention, he'll be joined by Loki in just a few days! This is going to be a great weekend. :D

Back