Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my quick shot of jar of dirt....
IMG_2363_zps6e8bb9ca.jpg

IMG_2362_zpsbb7496ac.jpg

I still need to do a lot of work on him....he's my 3rd Jack and I pieced him together from parts from TA and members here and what I had left over from the first two...

Thanks, both of you!!!!!!!!!!:panic:

EXOTICLEX, great accessory that jar. I can make another barrel but I have to figure out how to make a separated lantern with battery inside.
Are you interested in separated lantern or barrel with lantern attached?

Dollmanron, I can make more if you are interested.

Thanks, both of you!!!!!!!!!!:panic:

EXOTICLEX, great accessory that jar. I can make another barrel but I have to figure out how to make a separated lantern with battery inside.
Are you interested in separated lantern or barrel with lantern attached?

Dollmanron, I can make more if you are interested.

Price is always the deciding factor for me, but the Lantern fixed to the barrel wouldn’t bother me.

Ok Dollmanron, I have to calculate a price for the dio. If I can make a separated or attached lantern I will tell you, with the price.

Question: Have there been any QC issues with this certain figure?

I haven't bought a hot toys figure before as I mostly collect SS statues, but I would like to own this figure.

To be honest I wouldn't know, I've had mine since Christmas but I haven't had the room to put him or Angelica out. I have taken them both out and looked them over and didn't notice anything. I did read someone mention that there was a little trouble switching faces, but maybe that was just his.

Question: Have there been any QC issues with this certain figure?

I haven't bought a hot toys figure before as I mostly collect SS statues, but I would like to own this figure.

This is probably one of the few figures that (as far as I can remember) have yet to use a QC issue at least from memembers here

Ok Dollmanron, I have to calculate a price for the dio. If I can make a separated or attached lantern I will tell you, with the price.

I might be in for one too if you're putting some together. Picking this figure up and I think the dio looks fantastic.

Back