Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received my dx06. What an amazing figure, I am glad I bought this over dx05. I am a bigger Indy fan then jack sparrow but this figure is a work of art. I liked the first POTC movie and the 2nd was OK but the rest weren't that great, and I bought this figure anyway. Just goes to show how appealing it really is.

Sorry if this has been revealed before. Can someone tell me what body is used with jack ? is it the "slim" body ?

Sorry if this has been revealed before. Can someone tell me what body is used with jack ? is it the "slim" body ?

it's a modified Slim TrueType, meaning that it has sculpted forearms arms instead of regular smooth plastic and the chest and neck are one piece.

I managed to get a brand new Exclusive Edition of Jack for just USD$180 when I was in Tokyo last week. I believed that was an awesome price to pay for this figure. :)

Congrats man that's a great deal! Better than when he first came out and way better than his going secondary market rate

I initially thought there was a pricing mistake when I first saw it in the locked display cabinet. I checked with the staff and the moment he confirmed the price, I immediately told him I am buying the figure. It's the last one they have so they could be reducing the price just to clear the figure.

Updated the sash and removed some of the longer dreads. :)

486100_10151467102804663_103355229_n.jpg

522604_10151467102929663_961399569_n.jpg

541027_10151467102999663_1749980337_n.jpg

485032_10151467103084663_91868417_n.jpg

So cool Rzeznikk!! Where did you get the decals and the jar of dirt from?

So cool Rzeznikk!! Where did you get the decals and the jar of dirt from?

Great setup...where did you acquire all those trinkets?

The lantern, boxes and jar of dirt.

Thanks guys! :hi5:

A member here named "Witekite" Made a set of trinkets for people. It included The decals, the Jar of dirt, The East India Trading Company crate a "Wanted" Poster and some other little things.

The lantern is from a SSC Renfield figure. The smaller boxed crates were from a Marvel Select Ultimate Spiderman. The Large crate that the Jar of Dirt is sitting on was from a McFarlane Toys Dracula set. And the Treasure chest, I made from a Clear POTC Chest that came with some soup thingys. And I cut and applied cork board to it and added different jewels and old necklaces that my wife didnt want anymore.

I regret not gettin more than one set of tattoo decals from Whitekite. I only got one set so my only hope is that HT puts the tattoo and P brand on Cannobal king 2.0

Back