Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Angelica to go with my Jack..they were made for each other !!

DSCN7992-1_zpscbcf96ab.jpg

DSCN8010-1.jpg

Oh wow, my Jack arrived (sneaked through the customs like a true pirate, great for my wallet!) after spending two full days in capital city, very likely humming there in bars of the seaport with girls and drinks, before getting home today... (Well of course it might have been just the Christmas rush in the Post office, but you never know with the pirates... ;) )

I´m really impressed how gorgeous he looks and how beautifully packed he was. I didn´t expect such a glorious package. He truly is a collector´s item.

8288231855_4b5eb5df89.jpg

It´s late night and no light at all except horrible yellowish lamplight, and still he looks stunning. I´m so happy!

Congrats SweetNeat on your new figure.

I don't think I've ever seen a single bad pic of this thing. It's so easy to make it look good. But that just speaks to how well the sculpt, paint, fabrics, and accessories are.

Thanks, Centurion! :)

Here is another bad midnight pic, but had to try! :) (I can´t wait for spring to come...)

Captain Barbossa is not the only one with monkey on his shoulder - but this monkey isn´t named Jack. ;)

8291370829_c0ddf03a25.jpg

Oh wow, my Jack arrived (sneaked through the customs like a true pirate, great for my wallet!) after spending two full days in capital city, very likely humming there in bars of the seaport with girls and drinks, before getting home today... (Well of course it might have been just the Christmas rush in the Post office, but you never know with the pirates... ;) )

I´m really impressed how gorgeous he looks and how beautifully packed he was. I didn´t expect such a glorious package. He truly is a collector´s item.

8288231855_4b5eb5df89.jpg

It´s late night and no light at all except horrible yellowish lamplight, and still he looks stunning. I´m so happy!

If there ever was a figure to get, this is a must have.

Daughter and family gave this to me for Christmas, like the charcter and the toy, not so much the actor, but I do have to say he's good at what he does. I've just got to find a place to put it now. :thud:

I like very much both, the character and the actor. ;) But for this doll I think him as the character only. Would feel a bit odd to have this much real-looking figure of an excisting person as himself in my shelf... I´m not that much a fan. ;)

Yay, it´s holiday and I´m back home, must find some photographing time in next days...

Definitely an impressive figure.

The only complaint I have is with the hands. They are too smooth and have a glossy finish. They could really use some texture to them.

The only thing I don't like about my Jack Sparrow is the dust it collects. Other than that, it's perfect!

sent from my Speak & Spell

Back