Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish there were some more face options. Namely this one.
Jack-Sparrow-in-Davy-Jones-Locker.jpg

But them I might be getting greedy.

If I recall, the licensor or Depp or both, didn't want any sculpt to show his teeth which is why the I initial smiling sculpt was canned so we more than likely will never get a sculpt like that

If I recall, the licensor or Depp or both, didn't want any sculpt to show his teeth which is why the I initial smiling sculpt was canned so we more than likely will never get a sculpt like that

Geez, they needed to get another license for his teeth?

Hollywood folks are wack I tell ya. :slap

Geez, they needed to get another license for his teeth?

Hollywood folks are wack I tell ya. :slap

Well it's not about getting another license for his teeth, just that the licensor (whoever that may be) wouldn't allow for his teeth to be shown on the sculpt. Maybe it's something Depp is sensitive about?? Again I'm not 100% sure about whether or not it's valid but it's what I remember hearing about when the initial sculpt was taken down

Here's a pic of all the Sparrow sculpts Kojun sculpted before the licensor approved the one we got

kojun.jpg

Well it's not about getting another license for his teeth, just that the licensor (whoever that may be) wouldn't allow for his teeth to be shown on the sculpt. Maybe it's something Depp is sensitive about?? Again I'm not 100% sure about whether or not it's valid but it's what I remember hearing about when the initial sculpt was taken down

Here's a pic of all the Sparrow sculpts Kojun sculpted before the licensor approved the one we got

kojun.jpg

:horror:horrorI want them all right now...:monkey2:monkey2 the last one if çucking amazing...

kojun.jpg

Very cool.
Thanks!

Ht will announce Lone Ranger licence...you watch..
DEPP plus Disney plus Summer Blockbuster(?)..has HT written all over it and I am stoked for the characters and the movie!

Ht will announce Lone Ranger licence...you watch..
DEPP plus Disney plus Summer Blockbuster(?)..has HT written all over it and I am stoked for the characters and the movie!

HT just loves Depp, so I wouldn't doubt it.

It would be nice if they release the OTHER anouncements first. Like Sleepy Hollow Ichabod Crane and Cannibal King 2.0. Ridiculous, the wait has been on those two!

Besides Id rather have a new Edward Scissorhands 2.0 with civilian clothes and actual Depp likeness and then a Mad Hatter.

Those are the big ones Im waiting for anyway. I wouldnt mind a M ICON's Depp figure as well.

It would be nice if they release the OTHER anouncements first. Like Sleepy Hollow Ichabod Crane and Cannibal King 2.0. Ridiculous, the wait has been on those two!

Besides Id rather have a new Edward Scissorhands 2.0 with civilian clothes and actual Depp likeness and then a Mad Hatter.

Those are the big ones Im waiting for anyway. I wouldnt mind a M ICON's Depp figure as well.

I hear ya.
I thought for sure the Mad Hatter was golden. :(

I recently got one from a board member and just love this figure! ... I wish more of them came with a big base like this it adds so much more to the display.

Back