Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay, Jack found some chalices!

8346493875_341b471fe1.jpg

And I finally found him a lady in his crew! I have went through all the women available and think I´ll add the Jessica Biel doll to be my pirate girl. I don´t like Penelope Cruz at all and all the others were too expensive or too angry looking for my likings.

And I finally found him a lady in his crew! I have went through all the women available and think I´ll add the Jessica Biel doll to be my pirate girl. I don´t like Penelope Cruz at all and all the others were too expensive or too angry looking for my likings.

Nice! Picked up a pair of chalices myself. :hi5:

You should show us some pics of Jack's pirate girl.

--------
Many Bothans died to bring you this information...

You should show us some pics of Jack's pirate girl.
I will for sure, but she hasn´t arrived yet. I think I´ll try to get her some of Angelica´s things but make the rest myself. Interesting to see, how it will be like.

Back