Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stole Rzeznikk's pose....(well kind of).......:yess:

jack1.jpg

jack2.jpg

Cool. But you need to swap out for the smirking head sculpt. Jack always has a smile on his face when he is wielding his sword. LOL

that was just a quick pic, i'm sure he will go thru several changes. after several months i just took him out of the box about an hour ago......:thud:

that was just a quick pic, i'm sure he will go thru several changes. after several months i just took him out of the box about an hour ago......:thud:

Jack was my first HT purchase. I ripped him out of the box within minutes of receiving him. He has gone through at least 4 changes in the last two months and I am sure I am not done yet.

He is an awesome figures isn't he??

Jack was my first HT purchase. I ripped him out of the box within minutes of receiving him. He has gone through at least 4 changes in the last two months and I am sure I am not done yet.

He is an awesome figures isn't he??

totally badass...............right now he's in my top 3 HTs.

Just Bought Mine From a Fellow Member on here ,and Excitingly waiting for him to Arrive :panic:

Dont No WHY i Waited So Long To Pick Him Up ~ He,s Such a Great Figure,.

Agreed! And they didn't need help from a custom 1/6 tailor or anyone saying that it was b/c of a custom that this came out so well. HT did this all by themselves. It does have its few flaws here and there but nothing to make this figure any less awesome

Yeah, all I did was paint the coat and replace the hat, everything else is untouched, original parts from the DX set, HT really did an amazing job overall with this figure, which is why other figures can be disappointing, when they achieve something to the level of this Jack, coming up short on other figures makes no sense.

Yeah, all I did was paint the coat and replace the hat, everything else is untouched, original parts from the DX set, HT really did an amazing job overall with this figure, which is why other figures can be disappointing, when they achieve something to the level of this Jack, coming up short on other figures makes no sense.

:lecture Makes you wonder, doesn't it.

It's easy to like this one.
One of the best 1/6th figures out of the box.

HT had done Depp's likeness so well and so often over the years, I think the DX couldn't help but benefit from all the practice.

I agree though, they really seemed to have spoiled us for some strange reason on this release. Not that I'm complaining. :hi5:

Uh oh looks like Sideshow took Jack down? Guess I shall have to start looking around for a good place to get him for a nice price.

Back