Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture

I think there are actually quite a few there now

I bought two, not to flip, but my 1/6 plans were much larger a year ago. I wound up taking a hit, since I basically sold him for cost, and lost out on what I paid to ship him in and out. But I guess it still made more financial sense to lose $40 than to lose $230something and have the second one sit in the basement.

But yeah, I don't see it being tough to find him for sale here for ~$215 shipped for a while.

I bought two, not to flip, but my 1/6 plans were much larger a year ago. I wound up taking a hit, since I basically sold him for cost, and lost out on what I paid to ship him in and out. But I guess it still made more financial sense to lose $40 than to lose $230something and have the second one sit in the basement.

But yeah, I don't see it being tough to find him for sale here for ~$215 shipped for a while.

I hear you. I think many ppl's 1/6 collecting plans have change with the big price hike. Certainly has changed mine.

PS: I'm eyeballing that batman of yours :wink1:

I hear you. I think many ppl's 1/6 collecting plans have change with the big price hike. Certainly has changed mine.

For me, it was mostly a "eyes bigger than stomach" situation. I love a lot of these figures, but I'm extremely lazy with them, and realized I like a more narrow focus.

There's something that looks truly awesome about one figure per shelf.

But the prices just make it easier to keep my focus. Every time I mentally slip and think "well, a side character would be nice", the whole "LOLZ just pay $250 for him!" brings me back to reality.

PS: I'm eyeballing that batman of yours :wink1:

I just asked, and he's interested. Just send over a drink.

If they ever do do a Barbossa then it would be interesting to see them revisit the first movie by releasing a cursed version of him and Jack. I wonder how those would look in 1/6 figure form.

If they ever do do a Barbossa then it would be interesting to see them revisit the first movie by releasing a cursed version of him and Jack. I wonder how those would look in 1/6 figure form.
A cursed Barbossa would be amazing.
Barbossa_2.jpeg

Did anyone here get the mini PoTC map that came out with the VIP kits?
a5POTCteaser1.jpg

Does anyone think they are still available and are they to scale? I'd like to find one for my Jack.

Last edited:
[ame="https://youtu.be/HCQUYl6WrXM"]https://youtu.be/HCQUYl6WrXM[/ame]Here's my new pose for jack sparrow let me know your thoughts

a5POTCteaser1.jpg

Does anyone think they are still available and are they to scale? I'd like to find one for my Jack.

I just found a photo of the map online and made my own I'm photoshop, it's pretty easy.

A cursed Barbossa would be amazing.
Barbossa_2.jpeg

a5POTCteaser1.jpg

It is to scale, and yeah I got one. As Maul says easy to print one out and weather it though.
The discs turn which is nice on it.

:dunno

Just got this thing in the mail! I am extatic! This figure is amazing, and I somehow ended up with the Sideshow exclusive edition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yess:

Pics to come!

Back