Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pose for Jack. Never ceases to amaze me how life-like you can make these poses.

JackSparrowDX05.jpg

Thanks man! Get him! He's worth it!!

I'm definitely going to try to put together a scene like this. I'm very lazy with re-posing, so having him just sitting there like a boss is ideal for me. Plus, I thought of doing this a while back, so I don't feel like I'm stealing the idea too badly. :lol

I'll have to start keeping an eye out for similar chairs, chests, etc.

is it just me or does the coat look kinda bulky? without the coat he looks better but the coat in these pics makes it look too toy-ish.

WOW that is a great photo right there! the coat actually looks really good here! also i love what you did with the DX indy in the back, coverted him to a TOD indy, sweet!

Thanks! Yeah I got two Indys. One to display with the SS Idol environment and the other to convert to TOD Indy. I still need to bloody him up yet. Been lazy. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I've had this figure for a couple of days and think it is one of the best 1:6 figures ever made, maybe even THE best.

Finally got this bad boy, brand new, sealed for £140 shipped!

That's quite the dealio!!

1b389b1b.jpg

9ae374ab.jpg

Gonna get a new detolf and then start on some poses, maybe borrow a few ideas from this thread.

Definately gonna have the cutlass out!

Back